Sunday, April 19, 2009

I miss Savannah.

Enough said. Yesterday was so beautiful outside, I was not very good about all the work I have to do. I wrote for a little bit in the morning then went and saw Adventureland and after drove around and enjoyed being both alive and mobile on such a perfect day (is there anything better than driving around in the spring with the windows down and your favorite band blaring? I feed into this car obsessed culture of ours wholeheartedly, I must admit). The movie wasn't really anything new as far as story goes, but it was made really well and I think that the acting was spot-on, it made the relationship between Em and James seem really organic and tender. I liked it. I may even buy it when it comes out.

Alas, neither that nor studying with Jo furthered the development of either of my papers. Yikes. Off to work I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment